If you don`t want to waste TWO hours in the line at the airport customs, our team can provide for you with the VIP-service. Managers will escort you from the airplane, through customs and out of the airport in 15 minutes. All other passengers will still be elbowing their way through the narrow aisles of the plane. This service is significant because you are not standing in line and you and your baggage are not scrutinized by airport and Customs officials.
We'll meet you right off the plane and guid to the special VIP area on private car, where your passport and other papers are checked. In the meanwhile, your luggage is picked off the plane separately from everybody else.
VIP Service provides a professional English-speaking airport escort to quickly assist you through Passport Control, Customs, and Immigration checkpoints upon arrival or upon departure.
On the way back, you have an option of requesting a similar treatment. After a special customs clearance and no-line check-in, you will be escorted to a VIP lounge, where you can rest comfortably until you're called to board your plane (with a priority boarding, of course) by private car from VIP aria to the plane.
- individual meeting or boarding and escorting of passenger (group of passengers);
- transporting of passengers by private vehicle from/to the airplane;
- carrying, emplaning and reloading the luggage and personal luggage from/to the passenger's car;
- passport and custom supervision through the separate check-points in Terminal 'C';
- availability of phone communication, a fax, copier and the Internet;
- snack-bar (full service of air passengers includes bar services);
- transportation of passengers by a vehicle the airport in an apartment or hotel to the specified address.
Children up to two years old accompanied by parents are served free of charge;
Unaccompanied children having flights are not granted any discounts;
For a group of 10 - 20 passengers (inclusive) there is 10% discount, over 20 people there is a 20% discount and over 40 people there is 30% discount. Passengers are considered a group if they arrived or are departing on one flight and are served at Terminal 'C' using one application order.
If a passenger stops using terminal 'C' services for reasons which SE IA 'Boryspil' cannot influence or if a customer didn't cancel reservation one hour before the arrival he/she is obliged to pay 50% of the total cost of services.
The Service for arrival is arranged for passenger who pays by cash credit card in advance.